Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The defating
For those with lung issues: perhaps try smoking some dried mullein.
Just be sure it hasn't already been used for backwoods tp.
I use mullein in my cold herb tea. It does work.
I'm not lost. I'm exploring.
and just like that i came in at a little over 220lb's,3-5 of that is need to drink more water,was 225 a couple days ago

just eliminated sugar/pop and crap foods,only using sourdough bread for an occasional sandwich and herbal teas for drinks,dont feel any different,probably just the bowels being clean

just slammed a strawberry shortcake though,just one cake and the small real berries not those giant hollow flavorless ones,good stuff

210lb's it's chocolate time
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Blacktank for this post:
  • Cammalu (06-09-2019), heron (07-28-2019)
20 pounds!  Fantastic!

Just to visualize what you've accomplished, the next time you go to the market, gather up 20 pounds of hamburger.
Ride a bike HARD! I lost 91# iin 90 days riding a bike & got hooked on Endoraphins & Cortisol. If you raise your heartrate 50% for 30 min, I did 40, you raise your metabolism 50% for 8 hours so I road to work, road home & sometime at lunch & evening. It's addicting & makes you feel great! When I started I couldn't ride 1/4 mile without stopping. At 90 days I could ride a century (100 miles) most any day. I road 4500 miles & averaged 17.4 mph on a mountain bike mostly on the road. I'm quite sure it saved my life as my cholesterol from 240 to just over 100, my A1c from almost 12 to 5 both in under 2 months. I could tell my wife every sunday what I'd weigh the next sunday, it's all math. Here's an article https://articles.aplus.com/a/chemicals-d...ation=true My treat was McDonalds ice cream as it's low fat & not bad for you in moderation. Good luck my friend!
"If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so." - Thomas Jefferson
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Gr8ful for this post:
  • Texjbird (07-20-2019)
I wouldn’t ride a bike in Indianapolis if you paid me unless it was on a track.... way too many race car drivers.
I'm not lost. I'm exploring.
Race car drivers? Here we have the demolition derby!
Brian

2000 Roadtrek 200 Versatile "The Beast" (it has been tamed hopefully)  I feed it and it doesn't bite me.   Angel
I road back roads, live in farmland but used to kid I'd get ran over by a fat hillbilly eating a bigmac who dropped his cigarette. I'd advise wearing a mirror on your helmet & ride 1/3 of the road near the centerline & when a car get in the passing lane move to the right side. If you try to be polite you'll get ran off the road.
"If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so." - Thomas Jefferson
That’s amazing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
monkeyfoot
210lb's,just had two eww deli corndogs,corndogs are only good at carnivals or fairs where they dip and fry them to order

not sure at what weight i will start working out at,190? 180? the thing is when you hit the weights you build muscle,muscle is heavier than fat so you put on weight,thats where fat people get discouraged,they start working out thinking they will lose weight and end up putting some on,the scale isnt that important,the bmi says i should be a crazy 160 but i know i should be 185-205 depending on muscles

cut the sugar out,load up on veggies,be somewhat active and be patient,took years to get fat so your not getting skinny in three months
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Blacktank for this post:
  • heron (07-28-2019)