Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just another benz
Always been a fan of anything in the Unimog style. This one has been a screen saver for years. I want one.
I wonder what the interior looks like.

My, oh my!

I’ll be in my bunk.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
YARC : Drunk in the Mud/Keeper of the Dingy/Ears [Image: L3000.gif]/Potluck Contributions Restricted
Price a set of tires and that alone may cure you .....
stay tuned 
popeye

Weirdo Overlord : FMS Fleet Ops , Awards , Badges ,  aka Tamerlane the Impaler Mod.
Tires for Putt will be around $2100, and that didn't cure me. Sad
YARC : Drunk in the Mud/Keeper of the Dingy/Ears [Image: L3000.gif]/Potluck Contributions Restricted
All that's missing are the Minnie Winnie decals.
Matlock, see this: https://www.msn.com/en-us/autos/enthusia...=BBLSWHa|1
I think ONE could cost $2100. But if you had that rig it is a cheap part.......
stay tuned 
popeye

Weirdo Overlord : FMS Fleet Ops , Awards , Badges ,  aka Tamerlane the Impaler Mod.
TC, the XPR440 EarthCruser in your link is crazy and @ $700k per unit the tire cost is just pocket change  Big Grin

Putt, am I remembering correctly, you were considering putting super-singles on the rear? 
9.00 x 16?
Sometimes dweller in 237k miles '07 Grand C-van w/ a solar powered fridge and not much else
(09-09-2018, 12:03 AM)Matlock Wrote: TC, the XPR440 EarthCruser in your link is crazy and @ $700k per unit the tire cost is just pocket change  Big Grin

Putt, am I remembering correctly, you were considering putting super-singles on the rear? 

Not going to do it as I don't have room for a spare. With dualies I can go into limp along mode with 5.