Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shuttle Bussin', Bitchin', and Grinnin'. Let's Get it on !!
Well yall....Howie Roll has completed his part and more of what I hired him to do. Still a ways to go before it's maiden voyage or I move in to it. Final Build Vid coming soon. Will post it here asap when it's done.
ISO person to do the sanding, caulking, painting, and some staining.
#NomadLivesMatter  
[-] The following 4 users say Thank You to American Nomad Patriot for this post:
  • Texjbird (09-02-2019), rvpopeye (09-02-2019), Everyroadleadshome (09-05-2019), Kyz (09-05-2019)
Wow! Got caught up on the reading, now have to chase down all the videos when I have a block of slow time. What a treat to read all at once! And what a trip for you! Keep it up!
Two gloriously stinkin' badges.
Official YARC ship’s navigator.
Well everyone ....Howie Roll is done with what he was hired to do.  Now it's all up to me (or whoever I can hire to do some of the other stuff while I'm at work).    Here is his last vid of my build.   Enjoy...

Now to get ....
Interior sanded, caulked, painted.
Put shielding on all wires underneath
Put metal shielding around outside A/C unit underneath
Have weak fuel injector fixed
Have air bag system installed
Have custom front and rear iron bumpers made
Find, Buy, and Install Generator some where
Buy Futon bed 
ohhh...and buy and install the compost toilet.      That's just the short list.
#NomadLivesMatter  
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to American Nomad Patriot for this post:
  • rvpopeye (09-13-2019), heron (10-27-2019)
Gettin' There
stay tuned 
popeye

Weirdo Overlord : FMS Fleet Ops , Awards , Badges ,  aka Tamerlane the Impaler Mod.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to rvpopeye for this post:
  • American Nomad Patriot (09-13-2019)
I saw on another thread you're having engine problems.  Anything major?
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to weigh2ez for this post:
  • American Nomad Patriot (09-14-2019)
(09-14-2019, 10:10 AM)weigh2ez Wrote: I saw on another thread you're having engine problems.  Anything major?
I prob got a weak fuel injector. Engine misses sporadically but constantly under a load. I got 8 more injectors from other engine. I"m going to have them tested and then have the best two injectors rebuild (might do it myself). Then have a shop check it out and replace the bad injectors if necessary. Thinking about doing best 4 injectors and rebuilding them. That way when valve cover comes off the shop can replace all four on that side. IDk.
#NomadLivesMatter  
Not sure where I left off here...But things are moving slowly with my bus. I get out to where its stored every Sunday and spend a few hours on it. Got all the interior wood seams caulked, all the staple and nail holes puttied, started sanding. I put wire loom (plastic covering)on all the wiring that was running around. Removed the rubber matting on the entry door steps and found buckets of rust to deal with. Will take care of this before covering the entire entry steps and cab floor with aluminum diamond plate. This last month I had my extra set of fuel injectors cleaned and tested so I got 4 good ones to install when it goes to the shop. Also spent $335 to have my extra high amp Penn Tex alternator rebuilt here locally. Had a guy out today to measure back of bus etc for a custom rack/deck/bumper that will fit tool boxes, and generator. 
I got pics of everything but I still don't know what photo sharing site to use to get them on here. (Help Please).
Still have long ways to go. But hoping to get the interior at least painted before it gets really cold here.
#NomadLivesMatter  
I just upload directly from my phone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
monkeyfoot
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Cammalu for this post:
  • American Nomad Patriot (10-20-2019)
I'm using my laptop. I think I'm going try google photos. I'm transferring 856 pics to it right now. I used to have TapTalk on my phone but it distracted me too much at work. So I don't have any social media or games etc on my phone. Thank you for the input. Might have to go to TapATalk if this doesn't work.
#NomadLivesMatter  
i use imgru.com as my photo host but with like photobucket they can change their policies at any time and you are screwed

you can use the add attachment here but photos need to be 3mb or smaller
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Blacktank for this post:
  • American Nomad Patriot (10-27-2019)