Vandweller Forum
Mental health: 46+skills of Little children - Printable Version

+- Vandweller Forum (https://vandwellerforum.com)
+-- Forum: Make It Just Like Home (https://vandwellerforum.com/forum-10.html)
+--- Forum: Health,Fitness and Hygiene (https://vandwellerforum.com/forum-52.html)
+--- Thread: Mental health: 46+skills of Little children (/thread-1142.html)

Pages: 1 2

Mental health: 46+skills of Little children - cute Annie - 03-30-2018

Hi every one Wink  
in the 15+ threads in this HEALTH section, Mental health has not been really discussed.

So here is a class I created & shared with abused children, troubled teens, expectant parents, & any adult still interested in learning Positive... skills. 
In this class we discussed, & next Practiced... most of the 46+ Successful skills of tiny/preschool children.
Should you be interested in recalling how you too started on your earthly journey, these skills are:

-> Little children are LOVE-sponges...
-> Little children have really a big (not confusing w/ cardiomegaly) heart
-> Little children live from their happy heart.
-> Little children are authentic
-> Little children are innocent
-> Little children live in the moment.
-> Little children live in unbridled Joy
-> Little children live in constant wonder.
-> Little children are careFree
-> Little children know how to rest.
&
-> Little children have keen powers of observation
-> Little children love to play (learning occurs in pretense)
-> Little children possess unusual imagination.
-> Little children absorb info rapidly (1-try learning)
-> Little children are creative Geniuses.
-> Little children are Insightful Angel
-> Little children are content.
-> Little children are free
-> Little children are fearless, + risk...
-> Little children laugh spontaneously
&
-> Little children like to share
-> Little children are defenseless.
-> Little children are weak,
-> Little children are happy being carried.
-> Little children look to their parents for guidance
-> Little children (unless so burdened), have no shame.
-> Little children are humble.
-> Little children know how to trust.
-> Little children easily talk with God as they remain Open to Him.
-> Little children are happy to be led.
&
-> Little children are good receivers
-> Little children are great responders
-> Little children are very sensitive also to others
-> Little children need simplicity.
-> Little children respond well to the right kind of discipline.
-> Little children show good powers of reasoning
-> Little children are not impressed with titles
-> Little children need to be comforted.
-> Little children forgive easily.
-> Little children have great faith
&
-> Little children have intellectual curiosity
-> Little children can concentrate deeply
-> Little children have Intense interest...
-> Little children have good memory in different contexts
-> Little children are insatiable in asking evermore questions
-> Little children (of positive actions ending in 'ful') are full [Image: smile.gif]

Let us share in this discussion as well, so we may all benefit as we Cheer each other on in our positive Heart emotions, & thereby increase happiness...

RE: Mental health: 46+skills of Little children - RepublicOfTXPatriot - 03-30-2018

I want to be little again darn it !!

RE: Mental health: 46+skills of Little children - cute Annie - 03-30-2018

(03-30-2018, 02:48 PM)RepublicOfT XPatriot Wrote: I want to be little again darn it !!
Hi David, my friend
your physical/body size is the only thing you can not change, back to being a Little child.
but
the vast majority of these 46 skills you can at least recover, & continue... I do & have helped others as well.... 
So let's CHEER one another on... okay Wink

RE: Mental health: 46+skills of Little children - Snikwahjm - 03-30-2018

We live next door to my daughter, SIL and their 7 children. The DGKs often come over, let themselves in and ask for a drink of water. This evening we went over to Menard’s to look at a 4x8 sheet of black building material. When we came back a four year old with pink hair, pajamas and her big brothers manure stompers was desperately trying to work our locked door knob and bawling at the top of her lungs so she could get in and pay a visit. It has gotten into a ritual. I have one pink coffee cup. She wants a drink. NOT water grandma, tea goes in the pink cup. Well it is a cider mix. So we made some and she drank it. Then she wanted to know if we had any banabs.. eh? Lellow fings you eat... bananas? Ok. Then we watched Elmer Fudd barbershop quartet song. Yes little kids are good for mental health. That will be the hard part about going on the road. FaceTime?

Mental health: 46+skills of Little children - Cammalu - 03-30-2018

Awwww. Nice story

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(03-30-2018, 07:05 PM)Snikwahjm Wrote: We live next door to my daughter, SIL and their 7 children. The DGKs often come over, let themselves in and 
Yes little kids are good for mental health. That will be the hard part about going on the road. FaceTime?
Hi there,
Cute story.

However, I started this discussion, as I said in my o.p for us each (as 'grown-up/taller kiddo) to
 *remember...* what we each were like as a LITTLWink child: we skillfully used these 46 positive abilities.

The problem is that in growing-taller, far too many then give up the above & more wonderful Wink skills.
And they are replaced too often with emotional destruction. - But for the most part, I kept these skills, & this road less traveled by has made all the difference... which is why I created the class I spoke of, & shared it with abused children, troubled teens, expectant parents, & any adult still interested in relearning such Mental-health skills. 
In these classes we discussed, & next Practiced... most of the 46+ Successful skills of tiny/preschool children.
Iow,
I'm suggesting that we discuss these skills here..., & as I shared with David CHEER one another on...
as we once again Allow ourselves to practice... them, & thus regain such former Mental health.

RE: Mental health: 46+skills of Little children - S Cello - 03-30-2018

"-> "I live, but that baby dies" is right. ............................... Annie you ain't right."

From your first post Annie, and later followed by this thread.

What you got to teach us now?

Steve, the Drive-by shooter: 14410

What you missed in the previous 110+ posts, is that comment you quoted was re men who nearly succeeded
in killing all my children, had it not been for my fighting to Save them from his acts of savagery plus the ama.
Does the life of any precious Heart child/ren mean anything to you ?

RE: Mental health: 46+skills of Little children - S Cello - 03-30-2018

I've read every post written on this forum since my join date.

I never saw any hint explaining:
"that comment you quoted was re men who nearly succeeded
in killing all my children, had it not been for my fighting to Save them from his acts of savagery plus the ama."

Your response makes no sense.

RE: Mental health: 46+skills of Little children - Ballenxj - 03-30-2018

(03-30-2018, 09:27 PM)cute Annie Wrote: Steve, the Drive-by shooter: 14410

What you missed in the previous 110+ posts, is that comment you quoted was re men who nearly succeeded
in killing all my children, had it not been for my fighting to Save them from his acts of savagery plus the ama.
Does the life of any precious Heart child/ren mean anything to you ?
 Can you please clarify? I'm not following where this is going?