Vandweller Forum
Hi - Printable Version

+- Vandweller Forum (https://vandwellerforum.com)
+-- Forum: Forum announcements (https://vandwellerforum.com/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Welcome Center (https://vandwellerforum.com/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: Hi (/thread-1108.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Hi - cute Annie - 03-23-2018

Thank you

Thank you for inviting..., will give it my best to be 'good'.
I love...Awakening in the morning to Mt.Rainier with the sun rising in the East.
I love...LIFE & asking, & discovering, & learning, & sharing...
I love...savoring nutrient-Rich foods & grow yet more, & win awards at state Fair.
I love...teaching all the wonderful things I have learned, so others too may benefit.
I love...visiting new places occasionally.
I love...the most stunning SUNsets thru our west-window. None more splendid anywhere.
I love  [Image: heart.gif] my Sweetie, & sharing some yummy tea, & falling asleep easily & quickly & sleep well ... &
I love... how in my dreams we are Pair-sk8ing... and all is well. [Image: smile.gif] All is well because I love...
so
if you wonder what outside I'm like: Picture a happy slender girlie, skippin' in her bounteous garden
amidst the veggies, fruits, herbs, & flowers... where w/ 3 of the bestest friends I am truly in heaven...
-------
((Tho others are decidedly different, so much, in judging... "Annie ain't right".
-> "I live, but that baby dies" is right. ............................... Annie you ain't right.
->  pain/disease/steal/aging/etc. r right. ........................... Obviously you ain't right.
->  lies, & wars, & Freedom stolen r right .......................... Nope, you ain't right.
according to the world as currently existing ....................... you are totally wrong.
ok, exist your way, world.))

Amongst ....... precious close friends Heart I am simply called "cute rainBow Annie"
(seen in Honda minivan at times)
and
HOW ARE YOU ALL ? Smile

RE: Hi - Wabbit - 03-23-2018

Hi Annie and welcome. You and your colors lol. Nice to see you here. 8-)

Hi - Cammalu - 03-23-2018

(03-23-2018, 05:41 AM)cute Annie Wrote: Thank you

Thank you for inviting..., will give it my best to be 'good'.

Welcome Annie, you’ll be the only one being good here. It’s going to be lonely

RE: Hi - RepublicOfTXPatriot - 03-23-2018

Hi Annie !! I'm good. Well...Good at some things depends on who's judging me. Welcome !! David

RE: Hi - Blacktank - 03-23-2018

welcome to the site

RE: Hi - Ballenxj - 03-23-2018

Hi cute Annie, Welcome here.  Smile

RE: Hi - cute Annie - 03-23-2018

(03-23-2018, 10:54 AM)Gary Wrote: welcome to the site
Hi Gary,
so you hold the exalted Smile position of being the starting 'Grand Poobah' here. Hopefully I got that right.
Anyway, thank you for your Welcome...

Tho it most likely doesn't even matter to anyone here, why a little nut refers to herself starting with cute ?
Well,
on another place we won't mention, there's the usual chatter about "Van-dwelling".
And every so often, it seems the whole place is just too dang serious Rolleyes .
so
Since in my mind at least I prefer staying youthful actually the younger the better Wink I looked for ways to Brighten that place up.
But how to do that? -
One day I discovered a You Ain't Right Club & thought Hmmm, according to the a-dult world, I'm never right. Maybe I'll FIT in.
These folks were actually enjoying some (hopefully-innocent) Light-hearted fun........... yeah! lets have MORE of FUN !!! Big Grin
We can never have enough fun, Agreed ? - Anyway after no small eternity, rvpopeye invited me here.

On 1st. Looksie here, found a beautiful meadow, a bit like our own meadow for me to play... in.
so Gary Thank you!

RE: Hi - Blacktank - 03-23-2018

well then what you need to do is

on the bottom right of the page you will see default or vandweller forum with an arrow then go
click on the arrow then click on flowers

(03-23-2018, 08:20 AM)Wabbit Wrote: Hi Annie and welcome. You and your colors lol. Nice to see you here. 8-)
Hi Wabbit,
Well, ya gotta give me lotsa ..... credit for starting off with JUST the rainBow
Have you any idea ? how hard it was to limit myself to only THIS ........ ^
&
Mind you, with like 440 !!! colors for us to play.... with,
Why, why oh WHY do people stay stuck... on only black??

Thank ! God whoever created these templates/Canvases aka 'forums' enabled... us to make 'good' use of our Happy Imaginations...

Anyway, thanks ! Wabbit for also your Welcome Smile

(03-23-2018, 04:50 PM)Gary Wrote: well then what you need to do is

on the bottom right of the page you will see default or vandweller forum with an arrow then go
click on the arrow then click on flowers
oy vey,
Apparently i failed (already on day #1) to communicate my Appreciation... right:
when I said "On 1st. Looksie here, found a beautiful meadow, a bit like our own meadow for me to play... in."

This was my way of saying yes ! YES, I found out How to get a permanent... Meadow for me to play in.

Thanks Gary, for making all such Happy Smile Choices for us possible...